Thursday, January 24, 2013

MARCELLE BB Cream (8-in-1 Skin Enhancer)


Since BB Cream became quite popular here in North America, a lot of companies made a lot of BB Cream. I tried quite a lot of BB Creams in the market but none pleased me until I found MARCELLE BB Cream.

For the longest time, I waited for companies to make BB Cream for people who are not as light. Even though I am Asian, the Asian BB Creams do not have my shade. Almost all of them are too light for me. Finally, BB Cream became popular here and I found my shade.

。◕ ‿ ◕。

MARCELLE is a Canadian brand and you can purchase this BB Cream at Shoppers, Rexall and Walmart. There are three shades available (Light to Medium), (Medium to Dark) and (Dark to Darker) according to their website but I have never seen the last one. Mine is in Medium to Dark. They also have the one with shimmer which you can use for highlighting or brightening.

Hypo-allergenic and perfume free according to the print on the packaging. You can either wear it alone or as a makeup base. 





Color:
I am NC 42 in Mac and the Medium to Dark suits me very well. It covers blemishes up to a certain level but certainly will not cover serious dark circles. It said that you can wear it as a makeup base but in my opinion, it alone has enough coverage since I don't like wearing a lot of foundation. 





For me, the difference with this BB Cream is that it is not thin, it is thicker than tinted moisturizer but thinner than foundation. I have a pretty big face and one pump is enough for my face and neck. 




Packaging:
A plastic tube with a pump and its net weight is 1.5 oz 45 ml. The price usually runs between $18.99 to $22.99+ but it is worth the price. I have been using everyday for about 5-6 months now and there is still some left. If you couldn't get it on sale at neither Shoppers nor Rexall, I recommend heading to WalMart since it is cheaper there.

Finish:
It is satin finish. I have oily to combination skin and I usually set it with a mattifying powder because it will crease into the lines on my face within 15-20 minutes. If you have oily-combination skin like me, you might want to carry a face powder with you.

Overall, I really like this product because it is lightweight and it does even out my skintone. I don't know about brightening effect, to be honest.  I recommended this to a lot of my friends who do not like wearing a lot of foundation. I would suggest you to give it a try, too.

Bye Bye! Thank you for your time. 
 Don't forget to smile today.

´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰

No comments:

Post a Comment