Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello! A little introduction :)



Hello World, 

Beauty is a big wide world and I am only a little girl, trying to find a place to set my foot. It has been years since I first started to surf online about beauty and I had learned so much from girls across the globe. It is such an amazing thing when you can just share your perspective and creation with the world through the computer. I was always wanted to have my own beauty blog and start sharing my take on certain challenges and products with girls on the other side of the screen. 


There are many times when I regret buying certain products. After every regret, I kick myself for not reading any reviews. Although there are many reviews and tutorials out there, it is always a challenge to find a person who has the exact same problem as you. And I am here with a little voice saying in my head, "Maybe there's someone out there who has the same problem as you and needs a little opinion." So, here I am, stepping my foot in a world of professionals and gurus.

Looking at all the gurus and professionals is definitely intimidating but hey, maybe someone will find me helpful.

Thank you to whoever takes time to come visit my blog.

Enjoy your day, beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your later posts sis. I will take your blog link. Keep it up ^_^ Btw you are Burmese right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe Thank you, sis.
      Yup, ျမန္မာပါ :D

      Delete