Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How to: stay-all-day-eyeliner

I think everyone can relate to this topic especially girls like me who has really oily lids. My Aunt used to think that I stole her lipgloss and put them on my lids. ( >.< ) I tried many eyeliners; liquid, gel, pencil, you name it, I tried it except for the very high end ones and nothing really worked for me.

I was a busy working student who didn't really have time to fix the makeup every 2-3 hours. I hardly fix my makeup once I left my room. So, I thought to myself, "Maybe I should try different techniques rather than different products." I googled and found out that I could go over with black eyeshadow on the eyeliner but I would still have smudged eyeliner after a few hours. BUT, I finally figured out a way to make the eyeliner last ALL day. Sometimes, I would go out the whole day in a hot & humid weather and eyeliner would stay put. And for those who lives in cold area where the wind would give you teary eyes; don't worry, I got you covered as well. You are welcome. ( ^.^ ) hehehe 


 I can go on with the rant, btw. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ


 Here is HOW (◕‿◕✿)




1) Apply eyeshadow primer
2) Apply eyeshadow that is close to your natural skintone. This helps absorbing the oil on my lids. (I don't like wearing a lot of color, therefore, I go for the skintone colors, you can apply any eyeshadow color you want.)
3) Apply the contour color to avoid 2D eyes (◑‿◐)
4) Apply eyeliner, I find that gel liner lasts the longest and among those gel liners, my favourite one is L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black. Better than fluid line by MAC (¬_¬)
5) Apply black matte eyeshadow
6) Wipe off the eyeshadow fallout and you are DONE ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful day. Please smile. (◕‿◕✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment